Project Services / Service consultancy :
- Management of small Capital Projects in Building, Mechanical and Electrical. (Modifications, additions etc.)
- Support for Erection & Commissioning of Machineries with necessary alignment and all service lines connections.
- Electrical High end and low end >> end to end solutions. [Design, Installation, commissioning, Compliance and handover].
- Fabrication support, erection & commissioning of ducts, pipelines, structurals… etc.
- Repair works on roads.
- Civil works like extension of existing facility / buildings. Repair works on false ceilings, carpentry works…. etc.
- Energizing of new machines with necessary cables, trays, supports….etc. Re-routing / modification of existing pipelines.
- Service Drawings and design support for all technical scopes.
- Architectural layout drawings and support for all Work space set up.
- Networking revamping and maintenance support for all IT related scopes.
S4 Solutions helps you in :
- Analyze your space requirements.
- Assess the suitability of possible buildings.
- Generate design ideas.
- Prepare indicative cost – estimates for your budgeting.
- Space plan and design your complete office interior.
- Offer you independent advice on all the interior works.
- Give you a firm fixed cost for the execution of the work.
- Manage and carryout your work on site (total turnkey solutions) .
Total solutions including Designing, Estimation, Project Management & Execution.
S4 SOLUTIONS undertake the entire spectrum of interior decoration as required for Offices, Residences, Hotels, Hospitals, Beauty Parlors, Tourist Resorts and so on from conceptualization to Execution As an interior designer, we try to create interiors that break-away from run of the mill with the use of different forms of materials and colors that always creating an unique environment.
S4 SOLUTIONS dedicate themselves to each assignment with a strong project management focus. With appropriate use of software tools, we break the entire project into discrete modules with individual timelines, and track them on a day to day basis. This discipline ensures that the client gets best value for money and thus meeting his deadline. On the whole the interior work comprises of the following eleven major sections:
- Partitions / Panelling.
- General Furniture.
- False ceiling / flooring
- Work stations
- Electrical works
- Air-conditioning & Air curtains
- Net working
- Safety Device, Such as : Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm, CCTV, Access Controls
- Channel Music System
- Plumbing / Sanitationing .
Design & Approach
S4 SOLUTIONS has firm belief that the good design is an integral part of value for money. We offer no pre-conceived solutions. Instead, we emphasize imaginative and flexible planning in the design of dynamic spaces readily adaptable to changing functions and expanding human needs. The first part of any project is to imagine or dream about what you would like the end result to look like. The design process is taking your thoughts and tuning them into an organized plan that will work properly. Our Design work includes the following areas of expertise .
- Unique architectural details.
- Floor plans and furniture layouts.
- Cabinetry and fireplace design.
- Drafted / rendered details & perspective presentations.
- Interior finishes.
- Procurement and installation of furniture and textiles.
- Carpet, Tiles and other floor covering selections.
- Lighting layouts and specification of fixtures.
- Window treatments.
Design & Approach
At S4 SOLUTIONS we acknowledge that the execution of a design is every bit as important as its conception. Hence we meticulously nurture the design till the final stages of completion, often improvising on site to ensure that the end product is the best. Interior design is more than the selection of furnishings and finishes. It is a marriage of styles; the harmony of colors, drama created by lighting, the use of furniture, fine art and accessories perfectly blended to create authenticity, originality and good taste.
We at S4 SOLUTIONS understand that interior design isn’t just about choosing paint pots. The importance to detail and quality should be paramount. We at S4 SOLUTIONS provide a dynamic perspective to interior design by offering a diverse range of services. We bring in expert resources from a variety of areas and countries to help us meet your need.
Repair and Maintenance:
Advantages of Outsourced IFM Services by S4 solutions:
Single Point Outsourcing Solution:
In the modern business scenario, organizations are required to continuously asses, reduce and control operating costs, improve their business focus, achieve best practice and free internal resources for key activities that will enable them to be increasingly competitive. S4 Solutions works closely with the clients as a partner; who can deliver both quality and cost effective solutions. In addition to this; outsourcing Support Services to an FM Company, S4 Solutions provides the client with a single source of expertise for the management and integrated delivery of a broad range of non-core support services, which are required to support the core functions.
“One point of contact, one invoice, one ESCALATION MATRIX.”
Integration of Services:
Integrated Services provides the customer with a single point of contact and accountability. Integration of services also provides opportunity for multi-skilling to optimize the labor output. In the integrated approach engineering, plant maintenance, breakdown maintenance, housekeeping, office support services, landscaping, etc are all integrated and provided by one services provider.
In line with our self-performance model S4 Solutions also has subcontracted staff comprising of housekeeping & landscaping operatives through strategic partners.
System Driven Approach :
Very often companies underestimate the importance of transition from Project Stage to Operational (Production) mode. S4 Solutions realizes the importance of this transition process and has developed Implementation Program which delivers well documented systems, procedures and work instructions for all the operations. We will be able to support your efforts for quality accreditation since our systems and procedures are generally compatible with various quality standard